Nothing beats creating your own fresh drink at home whether you want a healthy smoothie in the morning or a frozen cocktail on the weekends. It’s less expensive, more convenient, and you have complete control over what you make. The only way to ensure a bar-quality cocktail is to invest in a strong do-it-all high-speed blender. Nothing beats the finest Ninja blender for your kitchen for the task.
A blender is a master of many crafts. Others choose to use it to produce frozen beverages and fresh juice, but for many of us, nothing compares the ease of making milkshakes, creamy soups, salad dressings, gravies, salsas, and even pureeing a range of other meals.
The dilemma is, how do you know you’re getting an excellent blender for your needs? Choosing to purchase a blender is straightforward. Yet, there are other excellent Ninja blenders on the market to pick from. It would most likely take many hours to go through all of the available possibilities. How do you choose the finest blender from among hundreds on the market?
You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re seeking for a blender that can smash, chop, process, and spiralize a range of items. Today, we’re going through the greatest Ninja blenders. We’ve also put up a buying guide to help you choose the finest device for your requirements. Continue reading!
- 1. Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ
- 2. Ninja Professional Blender, 72-oz Pitcher
- 3. Ninja 1200 Blender
- 4. Ninja Kitchen Mega Kitchen System
- 5. Nutri Ninja Personal Blender, Pro BL456
- 6. Nutri Ninja BL482
- 7. Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL492 Compact System
- Different Types of Ninja Blenders
- How to Choose the Best Ninja Blender for You: Buyer’s Guide
- Wrapping It Up: Why the Ninja Blender?
- Which model from Ninja is the best?
- What is the best rated Ninja personal blender?
- Is it worth it to buy a Ninja blender?
- What is the difference between BL660 and bl620?
- Which blender is better than Ninja?
- What is the difference between Ninja models?
- Is Ninja blender as strong as Vitamix?
- What is better NutriBullet or Ninja?
- What is the difference between Ninja Blender 700 and 900?
- What is the lifespan of a Ninja blender?
1. Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ
It seems to reason that the Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642 should be at the top of our list. It is one of the top blenders on the market because of its unrivaled technology that eliminates the guesswork from mixing.
The Nutri duo’s 1200-watt engine gives loads of power to crush and pulverize even the toughest produce you toss at it, as well as sophisticated technology that calculates the proper amount of blending time to minimize over or under processing.
It also boasts proprietary technology and a 64-ounce capacity, allowing you to produce numerous batches of frozen beverages and smoothies at once, as well as several serving bowls to serve your mix.
If you wish to produce a smaller quantity, just use one of the other blending cups. It will help you save time while cleaning up. Additionally, since theyre dishwasher-safe, you won’t have to worry about them once you’ve finished using them.
- Smart technology that determines how long the ingredients should be blended
- Extractor blades that crush and break down whole produce completely for maximum nutrient and vitamin extraction
- A recipe book with 75 different recipes to try out
- It can double as a family-style or personal blender because it comes with a large blender pitcher and single-serve cups with to-go lids
2. Ninja Professional Blender, 72-oz Pitcher
The Ninja Professional Countertop Blender is hard to dislike. It is basic but unexpectedly elegant, has a powerful engine, and costs far less than other high-performance Ninja blenders that operate similarly.
It has a powerful 1100-watt base and motor that allows you to crush and pulverize items in seconds. The nutrition and vitamin extractor blades remove nutrients and vitamins from even the toughest vegetables.
It is a fantastic choice if you are searching for a mid-priced blender that offers good value. With the large 72-ounce pitcher, it’s also an excellent choice for families. It also includes two more single-serve cups in case you wish to make smaller amounts.
- It has a powerful motor and 1100-watt base that completely pulverizes ingredients to a fine blend
- The 72-ounce pitcher holds a lot of food, which is convenient especially if you are making drinks for a large crowd
- It provides dishwasher-safe convenience which makes cleaning up a less tedious task
- The two 16-ounce single-serve blending cups make this the perfect personal blender
- Crushing pitcher breaks down ingredients in seconds
- 3-speed settings to give you total control over the blend
3. Ninja 1200 Blender
The Ninja 1200 is not a newcomer to the kitchen scene. It is the ideal model to purchase if you want a mid-range priced blender that offers good value for money.
Ninja claims that the Ninja 1200 is the first Auto-iQ standalone blender they have ever supplied, and judging by the power this little beast of a blender offers, they did an excellent job.
With Auto-iQ technology that gives intelligent programs that combine timed blending, pulsing and stopping patterns, you no longer have to strive so hard to find out how to operate the blender since it removes the guesswork. It also has strong and sharp blades that pulverize any substances thrown at it in seconds.
- It is constructed from eco-friendly BPA-free and dishwasher-safe materials
- It has a large enough capacity to hold large batches of liquid at a go
- Intelligent programs that do all the work for you
- Suction pads that keep your blender stable atop the counter
4. Ninja Kitchen Mega Kitchen System
The food processor. To get more done in the kitchen, use it as a family blender or as a personal blender by rotating between the four cups and bowls. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is the next item on our list. It combines two distinct appliances: a food processor
Because of its solid and durable construction and 1500-watt engine, this is one of the finest Ninja blenders available. It is powerful enough to break ice and frozen fruits, produce healthy ice cream recipes, prepare nut butters, and much more. You can even use the dough hook to knead dough! You can combine it if you can think it.
Of course, such adaptability comes at a cost. But, when you consider all of the equipment that can be replaced (such as a food processor, stand mixer, vegetable chopper, and so on), you’ll realize that the Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a worthwhile investment. In the long term, it will save you counter space and money.
- It is constructed from BPA-free and dishwasher-safe materials to avoid chemicals leaching into your drink
- Strong and powerful 1500-watt motor completely pulverizes all the ingredients to a fine blend
- Modern elegant look that compliments your kitchen décor
- Versatile four cups (single-serve and large pitcher with spout lid) and different blade attachments
5. Nutri Ninja Personal Blender, Pro BL456
The Nutri Ninja Personal Blender, Pro BL456 will not break the bank. You’re probably hesitant to purchase this blender since nothing this inexpensive is ever any good. When it comes to the Ninja Pro BL456, though, nothing could be farther from the truth.
This Ninja Pro silver black BL456 may be the smallest in the group, but it is equivalent to bigger versions that cost much more. It has a 900-watt base and motor to break down and cut through even the toughest of materials.
The tough pro extractor blades that blast through entire produce only to obtain the nutrients and vitamins so that you are not just sipping a nutritious drink but one that is also filled with all the nutrients and vitamins you need are what we enjoy most about this blender. Nothing is thrown away.
- Extractor blades that extract all the nutrients and vitamins
- BPA-free parts don’t put your health at risk
- Dishwasher safe parts make this blender easy to clean
- Several single-serve cups let you whip up different-sized batches
6. Nutri Ninja BL482
Does it irritate you that you spent a lot of money on a blender but still have to shake, swirl, and mix continually to obtain the ideal blend? The Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL482 is just what you need.
You no longer need to think too hard about how to mix since the clever patented Auto iQ technology delivers unique pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns to provide consistent results every time.
- Pro extractor blades that break down even the hardest of ingredients into a smooth blend
- Smart intuitive technology that makes it easy to use the blender even if you don’t know much about it
- The Nutri Ninja cups have a twist on lid that you can easily open and sip on the go
7. Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL492 Compact System
This is an incredible professional blender with Auto iQ technology that takes customisation to the next level. It exceeds our expectations in every way.
It is a high-quality system that emits the same beauty and utility as some of the more expensive versions on the market. Moreover, it combines strong blades with fast speeds to guarantee that no component is left unpulverized. All of this at the push of a button.
- Double-walled stainless steel cup keeps your drink cool
- Food processor attachment lets you prepare even more meals
- Pro extractor blades that break down ingredients to get all the nutrients and vitamins
Different Types of Ninja Blenders
Let’s go through the many sorts of appliances available so you can pick which Ninja blenders are ideal for you.
When most people think of the best Ninja blender, they envision a simple blender. It functions similarly to a regular blender in that it can make frozen beverages (such as cocktails, smoothies, and milkshakes) and sometimes break ice. But, unlike other types of blenders, Ninja devices are more quicker.
Ninja Chef Blenders
A Ninja chef blender is often regarded as a useful equipment for cooks. This is because it is often employed by those who like mixing in their cuisine. Particularly if you want a quicker and more simple method to break down components and get the desired texture for your dish. Moreover, they remove the guesswork from the preparation process, resulting in a better-crafted dish than if you created it yourself.
Intelli-Sense Kitchen Systems
A Ninja intelli-sense blender is an all-in-one blender that combines the features of a high-powered blender, a regular blender, a spiralizer, and a food processor (which are not the same thing!). Hence, if you want to prepare food or spiralize your components, you may do it with ease. All you have to do is swap out the containers for each activity.
In essence, a Nutri Ninja blender is a nutrient extractor that removes all of the nutrients from frozen fruits and veggies as they process. Since a Nutri model is bigger, it features a stronger motor and blades that can pulverize entire fruits and vegetables as well as seeds to create a nutritious drink.
How to Choose the Best Ninja Blender for You: Buyer’s Guide
You can never do too much pre-purchase research. While the finest Ninja blenders aren’t the cheapest kitchen devices on the market, you need be sure you’re buying in a model that will suit your needs.
We’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the most important blender features to look for. Don’t be misled into spending money on a blender you’ll never use!
Before making a buying choice, evaluate what size would be suitable for your home. Personal blenders with capacities ranging from 16 to 24 ounces are ideal for individual servings. If you’re making smoothies for a big group, you’ll need a blender with a capacity of up to 72 ounces to mix in huge quantities. Some versions also have numerous different sized containers, making it easy to choose the appropriate sized container for the work at hand.
In most circumstances, the larger the wattage of the blender’s motor, the more powerful it is. Most conventional blenders have a power range of 500 to 800 watts, however a Ninja has a power range of 900 to 1,500 watts. Talk about fortitude.
The amount of power required is determined on the purpose of your blender. If all you want to do is crush ice, grind nuts, and prepare drinks, a 900-watt tiny Ninja blender will suffice.
Nevertheless, if you want to pulverize tougher materials that demand more power, you’ll need a more powerful alternative with a power range of 1100 to 1500 watts.
Typically, these mixers have at least two speeds: high and low. But, for more accuracy and control over the texture, there may be as many as three speeds or more. It’s also convenient to have a pulse function.
Without the right attachments, your blender will be little more than a standard blender that accomplishes the bare minimum. Accessories are gadgets that make your blender more interesting. They may be ornamental or functional. The following are some must-have accessories for the top Ninja Blender models:
An auto spiralizer transforms veggies into long spirals that are ideal for salads and vegetarian noodles.
Tamper: A tamper is a tool that helps you to push down on the ingredients in the reservoir to ensure they are processed as smoothly as possible.
Further Ninja items, in addition to a tamper and an auto spiralizer, include spaghetti and fettuccine blades for making pasta and cutting the dough into small-sized strands.
Models to fit different budgets are available, depending on the quantity of accessories and other features incorporated. Yet, high-performance machines will cost far more than simple versions geared for more basic purposes.
In addition to variable speed options, some devices include preset programs where you just pour in the components and the blender will determine the appropriate speeds and stop blending when done. This convenience will cost you a little extra, but it is well worth it. Others include a food processor attachment.
Wrapping It Up: Why the Ninja Blender?
If you’ve been using blenders from other manufacturers (such as Vitamix), you may be put off by the prospect of converting to a Ninja blender. Particularly because it is somewhat more expensive than standard blenders. Here are a few of the reasons why we think you should check out the finest Ninja blender for your needs:
- It performs a host of other functions performed by other kitchen appliances such as a spiralizer, food processor, stand mixer, grater, and juicer.
- It is both powerful and fast. You can even use it to blast through whole fruit, grind nuts and it will only take minutes to pulverize the ingredients to a smooth texture.
- If you purchase a high-performance Ninja blender, you’ll get consistent results with each blend.
- They are equipped with a variety of containers that come in different sizes so you always have a variety to choose from depending on the recipe you are preparing.
- The best Ninja blenders offer dishwasher-safe convenience to make cleaning up easier.
Which model from Ninja is the best?
The Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender is the greatest Ninja blender we’ve tried. It’s a full-size blender with just one jar, unlike many Ninja blenders, thus it’s best suited for folks searching for a traditional blender rather than one with multiple jars and attachments.
What is the best rated Ninja personal blender?
We found the Ninja Foodi Power Nutri DUO to be the greatest personal blender we’ve tested. If you’re searching for a smoothie maker, this is an excellent choice, and its overall performance approaches that of several full-size machines.
Is it worth it to buy a Ninja blender?
For those searching for a strong and flexible blending solution, the Ninja Professional Plus Blender is an excellent choice. The blender has a 1500 watt motor that quickly smashes ice and combines even the most difficult foods.
What is the difference between BL660 and bl620?
What is the difference between the bl620 and the bl660? – There are no level marks on the two Nutri Ninja Cups, simply a max fill line. – There are no level marks on the two Nutri Ninja Cups, simply a max fill line. Overall, the 620 looks to be the less expensive and better choice.
Which blender is better than Ninja?
Our Opinion. The Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender is outperformed by the Vitamix 5200. The Vitamix is of higher quality and easy to clean by hand. It produces a smoother mix with fibrous items like kale and processes hard foods like almonds considerably better.
What is the difference between Ninja models?
So, what are the main distinctions? The 15-in-1 and 14-in-1 are better suited to bigger families, and the 11-in-1 is more suited to smaller families. The key difference between this model and the 14-in-1 is that the 15-in-1 has a digital cooking probe and the’steam roast’ cooking option.
Is Ninja blender as strong as Vitamix?
Vitamix claims that its motor can produce 2.2 HP, whereas the Ninja is only capable of producing 2.0 HP. The strength of a blender’s engine may make or break its performance, so we compared the Ninja with the Vitamix to find which blends best!
What is better NutriBullet or Ninja?
Unlike the NutriBullet, the Ninja is more durable, better for creating nut butter, and can crush ice. The NutriBullet, on the other hand, is more superior at processing fibrous ingredients for dishes such as smoothies. It can handle hot substances and is easy to clean by hand.
What is the difference between Ninja Blender 700 and 900?
NutriBullet vs. Nutri Ninja: Size and Capacity
The Nutri Ninja 700W Slim has two 470ml cups, while the Nutri Ninja 900W includes a 500ml and a 650ml cup. Although size isn’t everything and larger isn’t always better, we have to award this one to NutriBullet, albeit by a hair.
What is the lifespan of a Ninja blender?
Ninja appliances have a one-year warranty and are not guaranteed to survive more than 365 days after purchase with normal usage. Some customers even claim that their Nutri Ninja barely lasted a few months when used often. Yet, with proper care and use of the guarantee, your Ninja may endure for years.